Protect Your Skull Health & Safety Gives A Financial Donation To The Fayetteville State University Football Program
– Protect Your Skull Health & Safety . makes a financial donation to the Fayetteville State University football program for the purchase of new helmets. This thank you letter of recognition has been received from tthe university.
Protect Your Skull Health & Safety Gives A Financial Donation To Winston Salem State University
– Protect Your Skull Health & Safety . makes a financial donation to Winston Salem State University to help provide a quality education for the students that attend this great instution of higher learning. This thank you letter of recognition has been received from tthe university.
Protect Your Skull Health & Safety Recognizes Players Of The Week At Fayetteville State University
During the 2015 football season, Protect Your Skull Health & Safety . will be reconizing the offensive, defensive, and special teams players of the week at Fayetteville State University. These trophies will also promote playing the game safer and smarter by placing emphasis on each player putting safety first & safety always. Concussion Awareness is the key to having a better quality of life after the game. – Protect Your Skull Health & Safety
Protect Your Skull Health & Safety Honors Derek Sheely
(choose the link below for the full story)
Protect Your Skull Health & Safety Gives A Financial Donation To Johnson C. Smith University
– Protect Your Skull Health & Safety . makes a financial donation to the Johnson C. Smih University football program for the purchase of new helmets. This thank you letter of recognition has been received from tthe university.
Protect Your Skull Health & Safety recognizes Liberty University football players.
Protect Your Skull Health & Safety reconizes Liberty University Football players for their ambition, dedication, and determination on the football field while playing the game safer and smarter. This thank you letter was received from Liberty Football coach Turner Gill.
Protect Your Skull Health & Safety is recongnized as a sponsor for the Alcorn State University 2017 Be The Player Volleyball Camp.
Protect Your Skull Health & Safety Donates 350 Backpacks and School Supplies to Samuel Coleridge-Taylor Elementary School in Baltimore, Maryland.
We will continue to go where God leads us to build relationships that give back to our youth in communities across the country. On this weekend, our journey has lead us to Samuel Coleridge-Taylor Elementary School in Baltimore, MD. where fellow Fayetteville St. University Bronco Tee Pick is blessing the kids in her community with presence and unconditional love through education. She exemplifies what the walk of a true leader looks like. Protect Your Skull Health & Safety . applauds you and the rest of the school staff for your efforts.
Protect Your Skull Health & Safety Is One of the Sponsors for the 2017 Twin City Football Camp in Winston Salem, NC.
We are honored to be a sponsor of the Twin City Football- Free camp and coaches clinic. Over 250 Kids attended! We need more camps like this across the country. The safety of our youth athletes is priority #1. Play the game to win by playing Safer And Smarter.
From 2016-2020 Protect Your Skull Health & Safety has been a Sponsor for “I Am Queen’s” Back to School Drives and Community Based Programs in the Greater Greensboro, NC Region.
2016-2021 Jump Start to Giving: The Community Soup Kitchen of Goldsboro, NC
Since 2016 Protect Your Skull Health & Safety . and the Suggs family, along with donations from community supporters, have helped to provide nearly 700 meals for the Community Soup Kitchen of Goldsboro’s meal program. Essential supplies and kitchen needs have also been donated annually.
In 2018 and 2021 Protect Your Skull Health & Safety awarded the Community Soup Kitchen with the Community Service Award for their dedication and service to the Goldsboro, NC community. The 2021 award also celebrates the soup kitchen’s 40 years of service to the people of Goldsboro.
Chase after your passion. Protect Your Skull Health & Safety Awareness Project In Recognition of Brain Injury Awareness Month/ Mental Health Awareness- UNC Greensboro
Protect Your Skull Health & Safety . and The Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering Partner for Head Impact Data Gathering Project/ Concussions
Protect Your Skull: Safer And Smarter Gameplay In All Sports- We will continue to be culture creators in sports and in all active lifestyle platforms. Through our relationships with great partners like The Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering (a joint venture between North Carolina A&T University and UNC Greensboro) we will continue to use data from laboratory research that measures impact to learn more about how it relates to concussions.
2019: “The PYS Brand is thankful for the opportunity to serve over 700 students for the 3rd Annual Back-to-School Supply Drive! Counties Guilford, Nash, Wilson.
This year we served Foster Wilkins hometown of Whitakers, NC, it was truly a blessing to host this drive in the rural eastern part of the state.
Tracey Suggs Sr. and I extend our gracious love for the support of family and friends providing assistance to help ensure the success of this event. We are appreciative of student and community volunteers and especially the following individuals that were instrumental to the success of the supply drive:
- Baby-Sister aka Cynthia Battle
- Robbie Jones
- Katie Robeson
- Barnetta Pittman
- Ida Cooper
- Donnie & Frankie Williams
- Vernon & Ann Cooper
- Maurice Evans
- Calvin Evans
- Diane Jones
- Todd Staton
- Cam, Tim and Sonya Marshmon
Ultimately, PYS is thankful for the Whitakers’ community for supporting the brand’s core principal of educational enrichment. PYS promotes the intentionality of improving the quality of life in all areas! Please continue living a safer & smarter life as we send our children back to school! Be noble and do right. The word says, let each one of us make it a practice to please and make happy his neighbor for his good and for his true welfare, edify him, to strengthen him and build him up spiritually. Roman’s 15:2. You will be amazed at how quickly the lord leads you something good you can do for someone. Joy comes from giving on his behalf. Bless somebody.”
In the Spring semester of 2020, Protect Your Skull, LLS (PYS) actively engaged in the Willie A. Deese College of Business and Economics with one of our critical Marketing courses, Consumer Behavior.
It is with great appreciation that we share with all of you our recent project in partnership with North Carolina A&T State University and it’s Willie A. Deese College of Business and Economics. This was a great honor and a continuation of our mission to prepare students attending Historically Black Colleges And Universities for success on campus, in the community, and in their future endeavors as the next generation of leaders. We are truly grateful to Dr. Kimberly McNeil for all of her hard work and efforts throughout this program. Without her and all of the awesome students who participated this would not have been possible. Thank you to Dr. Joseph R. Huscroft and Dr. McNeil for seeing our vision and allowing us to have this opportunity. The students worked hard and provided great insight during this very challenging course. Their flexibility and professionalism shined as we all worked to navigate through the uncertainties of the COVID-19 pandemic. The students were awarded for their efforts. We look forward to our continued partnership.
Protect Your Skull Health & Safety Circle of Family and Friends Concussion Awareness Event for the Movie “Concussion” Starring Will Smith
Participating cities around the country, Christmas Weekend, December 25th – 27th 2015.
Join us for this one of a kind special event. Protect Your Skull Health & Safety . will have a “Concussion” movie release event promoting concussion, CTE, and TBI awareness in all sports at participating theaters nationwide during Christmas Weekend, Friday December 25th – 27th 2015. This will be a great event for family, friends, coaches, teammates, parents, and all athletes to be a part of.
Go to www.protectyourskull.com to order your special edition t-shirt for the event. Proceeds from the t-shirt sales during the event will go to support the Wounded Warrior Project in partnership with Embrace The Faith Foundation, Inc.
- We have made it easy for everyone to participate in this event and we would love for family and friends to go see this movie as a group. Just go to our website and order the special edition t-shirts for yourself or your group. Then go enjoy the movie “Concussion” at any movie theater that is showing the movie on Christmas Weekend 2015. It’s just that simple. It is our hope as a brand that this movie will bring a heightened level of awareness to traumatic brain injuries and concussions in all sports. This is the goal of our brand; promoting playing all sports #SmarterAndSafer. Quality of life after the game matters most. Protect Your Skull!
- We want this to be a social media event as well. This will go further to shine a much needed light on traumatic brain injuries. Please use the hash tag #ProtectYourSkull when posting your photos to Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. We look forward to seeing your posts!.
- All media outlets are welcome to join us for this event.
- Help us to promote TBI and concussion awareness in all sports by making the Protect Your Skull Health & Safety brand apart of your lifestyle. Go to www.protectyourskull.com to learn more about our brand. You can also send your comments and questions to email@example.com.